Friday, September 18, 2009

stole the stolen one

weits gue nyolong dari lala yang nyolong dari sheby. it's okay lah ya la yaa moga2 jari gue ga kecapekan pegel-pegel ntar di tengah jalan.

1. Last beverage → mineral water (anak sehat)
2. Last phone call → papapapapa
3. Last text message → errr Aristo
4. Last song you listened to → Love Story
5. Last time you cried → as usual, when my mom took back my cellphone hrrrgh

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Dated someone at home → hehe once
2. Been cheated on? → no! I'm a faithful girl ;)
3. Kissed someone & regretted it? → ---
4. Lost someone special?→ yeah, not only someone. but many ones
5. Been depressed? → a second ago
6. Been drunk and threw up? → no and will never

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
1. brown
2. yellow
3. maroon
4. navy blue

HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends → yah I think
2. Fallen out of love → absolutely yes
3. Laughed until you cried → yes
4. Met someone who changed you → ouwh yeah
5. Found out who your true friends were → yes.... I think
6. Found out someone was talking about you → often!
7. Kissed anyone on your friend list → heh?
8. How many people on your friend list do you know in real life → uncountable
9. How many kids do you want to have → 2, a son and a daughter. my son should be the older
10. Do you have any pets → yeah, honey and tora
11. Do you want to change your name → why should I?
12. What did you do for your last birthday → order chinese food
14. What were you doing at midnight last night? → accompanied my mom watching "masihkah kau mencintaiku?" ugh
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → RETURN OF MY CELLPHONE
16. Last time you saw your father → about quarter of a second ago
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → hem. my family
18. What are you listening to right now → sound of the keyboard
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → not yet. TOM FELTON, I hope someday.
23. What’s getting on your nerves right now? → panzeh nih ahelah
24. Most visited web page → blogger | twitter | youtube

1. What’s your name → kirana khansa haryadi
2. Nicknames → kirana
3. Relationship Status → taken
4. Zodiac sign → taurus
5. Male or female or transgendered → bentar gua cek dulu................ ternyata female
6. Elementary → alkampret
7. Middle School → alkampret 8
8. High school → TN amin
10. Hair color → dark brownie (almost kayak anak singkong gitu deh kata bokap)
11. Long or short → medium
16. Height → around 160 cm
17. Do you have a crush on someone? → on my boyfriend, yeah
18. What do you like about yourself → anything inside myself
19. Piercings → only on ears
20. Tattoos → no
21. Righty or lefty → righty

FIRSTS :
22. First surgery → no, and I hope never
23. First piercing → when I was still a cute lil' baby
24. First best friends → sandi
26. First sport you joined → apa ye? ga minat bow
27. First pet → piko my poor hamster, matinya gara2 nyelup ke dalem teh eyang gue
28. First vacation → bogor maybe
29. First concert → YELLOWCARD. hyakaka aminin aja dah
30. First crush → his name's started by J wkwk
49. Eating → penting ya?
50. Drinking → ASS . air susu sapi maksud gua
52. I’m about to → hah?
53. Listening to → westlife's
55. Waiting for → nungguin enyak gue bikinin susu kali ye?

YOUR FUTURE :
58. Want kids? → who doesn't?
59. Want to get married? → of course
60. Careers in mind? → surgeon or obstetrician, and violinist

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
68. Lips or eyes → both
69. Hugs or kisses → both jugaa wikikiw maruk ya eke
70. Shorter or taller → taller
71. Older or Younger → older, ga demen brondong
72. Romantic or spontaneous → both lagi
73. Nice stomach or nice arms → nice sense of humor (Y)
74. Sensitive or loud → sensitive and calm
77. Trouble maker or hesitant → trouble maker deh

HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Kissed a stranger → no
79. Drank hard liquor → hell no
80. Lost glasses/contacts → I never have any of them
81. Sex on first date → what the???
82. Broken someone’s heart → yeah
83. Had your own heart broken → yes more than once
85. Been arrested → by my mother, when I'm on the phone with him in the middle of the night
86. Turned someone down → yaya
87. Cried when someone died → not yet. oh yeah I've never cried because of someone's death!
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → I'm not a lesbian

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → sometimes
90. Miracles → really yes
91. Love at first sight → no
92. Heaven → hell yes
93. Santa Clause → yang suka bagi-bagi zakat pas natal itu kan?
95. Kiss on the first date? → depends on the person
96. Angels → yeah from jibril until ridwan

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → yes. I WANT MY ARISTO!
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → no and never I hope
99. Had a pregnancy scare? → why should I had scare? I've never done 'it'
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → enggih

hhhhh penting dasyat ye

No comments: