Sunday, September 27, 2009

Top Fives


hellouwh hellouwh. ini semacem top 5 kayak di living social gitu tapi yg gue bikin sendiri. yg mau copy sok atuh dah copy aja kaga ada lisensinya kok.


5 things you could say about yourself :
1. chubby
2. spontaneous
3. kind cute sweet funny clever. tapi boong deng. clever-nya aja deh (amin!)
4. toddlers lover
5. aristo's ♥

5 greatest moments in your life :
1. when I was born into this cruel world
2. when he asked me to be his girlF
3. everything he and I did at september 8th 2009
4. when I still often got the first rank in my class
5. when my father bought me my first laptop for myself

5 things that could make you cry :
1. if I feel too angry
2. fight with boyfriend
3. my mom got angry at me for seven days in a row and doesn't want to talk with me
4. sad songs or movies
5. someone's death (but fortunately I've never lost someone around me for forever)

5 favorite food :
1. cumiiiiii diapain juga gue doyan
2. carbonara (spaghetti or fettucini)
3. fu yung hai >>> tulisannya begini bukan?
4. sop kambing bang kumis
5. soto kudus kartini

5 favorite beverages :
1. MILKUAT RASA COKELAT
2. oreo milkshake
3. banana berry smoothies
4. strawberry juice
5. milooooooo (Y)

5 favorite snacks :
1. OREO
2. pringles rasa cheesy cheese
3. pringles rasa sour cream and onion
4. toblerone dark chocolate
5. kacang mede goreng bikinan enek gue

5 songs that could make you cry :
1. Mary Jane - The Click Five
2. Perfect - Simple Plan
3. Only One - Yellowcard
4. In The End - Linkin Park
5. Better That We Break - Maroon 5

5 movies that could make your tears roll down your face :
1. 50 First Dates
2. The Terminal
3. I am Sam
4. Titanic
5. Forrest Gump

5 craziest movies that could make you LOL all day long :
1. Shrek 1 2 3
2. Madagascar
3. I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
4. Nights at The Museum
5. 50 First Dates

5 timeless songs that you can't stop listening to :
1. 21 Guns - Green Day
2. Light Up The Sky - Yellowcard
3. Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship feat. Leighton Meeser
4. Catch Your Wave - The Click Five
5. Never Let You Go - Third Eye Blind

5 greatest bands :
1. Yellowcard
2. Cobra Starship
3. Third Eye Blind
4. Goo Goo Dolls
5. Fall Out Boy

5 favorite cartoons that you watch a lot :
1. SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
2. doraemon
3. avatar tha legend of aang
4. rugrats and all grown up
5. winnie the pooh

5 worst incidents you've ever experienced :
1. when I was brokenhearted
2. when someone who I used to think that she was my best friend left me away
3. when I had some fighting with my boyfriend
4. when my mom didn't wanna talk with me
5. pas gue remed ulangan matematika buat pertama kalinya

5 people that influents your life the most :
1. MY MOM
2. nadira rachmianti hartanto
3. aristo ahmad isnawan
4. my dad
5. my beloved aunt, bi vivi :)

5 countries in the world you wanna visit :
1. Switzerland!!!!!!
2. France
3. England
4. United States of America
5. Japan

5 celebs you adore so much :
1. Adam Sandlers
2. Tom Felton
3. Tom Welling
4. Sterling Knight
5. James McAvoy
6. Aristo Ahmad Isnawan dehhhhh -,-

5 cellphones that you've ever had :
1. Nokia 3310
2. Nokia 6030
3. Nokia 3230
4. Sony Ericcson K550i
5. hp pinjeman >>>>> Nokia 3660

5 oldest stuffs that you have and still in use :
1. an olympic cupboard in my bedroom
2. sanyo refrigerator
3. my polytron radio tape
4. sejadah, mas kawin bokap nyokap gue terus dikasihin ke gue
5. some dolls

5 things that you wear right now :
1. a yellow dress
2. K necklace
3. bracelet
4. earings
5. underwear (of course)

No comments: