Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HAPPY HALF-YEAR ANNIVERSARY
for KiranAristo KhansAhmad HaryadIsnawan















Thank you for being my guardian during this 6 months. You bright my life, you paint my heart, you make everything seems so close to be perfect. I'm always having great moments whenever we are together, you know. I admire you a lot.
I know we were not released from problems, anger, or heartache, but I hope we will be more mature and do more understand each other.
I am really really sorry if I cannot be a perfect girlfriend as perfect as you want, but I'm gonna always try to. Sorry if I've hurt and made you disappointed many times, but you always try to make me happy instead. You desserve to get the best and I'll do my best only for you. Also huge sorry because it was so difficult for you to contact me almost all the time. Sorry sorry sorry.
I believe we still have a long long road ahead to go, Ito. Do not ever leave or betray me yaaa. You mean so much for me. So glad I found you, I love being around you. I wish our love for each other won't decrease whatever happens until the end of time.

WITH GREAT AND UNBREAKABLE LOVE,
Kirana Khansa Haryadi


I LOVE YOU, EVEN BIGGER THAN YOU KNOW.

2 comments:

aristo said...

Bnyk hal udh dilewatin,bnyk mslh udh dislesain,bnyk rasa syang yg nambah tiap waktunya.mksh kirana udh jd org yg syang sma aku syang slma stgh taun ini,mg2 hbgn kita makin jauh dan lnjt ya syang.LOVE YOU KIR.ga tau mau blg aplgi,tp ya yg jls km tau AKU BNR2 SYANG KM.jgn rusak syg ak ke km ya.krna cm km yg bsa bkin ak ngrasa gni.cinta ak sm km.

with a very big love.
aristo :)

Kirana Khansa Haryadi said...

iya, ito. moga2 kita bisa ngelewatin semua hal dgn lancar, nyelesain semua masalah kita, dan tetep selalu saling sayang. pewe aku to jadi pacar kamu. wakaka.
AKU JUGA SAYANG KAMU, ITO. aku ga bakal ngerusak rasa sayang kamu, tp kamu jg yaa. I'll stay with you, honey. I LOVE YOU GREATER THAN MYSELF KNOW :)